C.O.O.K.I.E.S - DevPro Clan Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 3:53

A Guide on how to write an application [Must Read]

Go down

A Guide on how to write an application [Must Read] Empty A Guide on how to write an application [Must Read]

Post by FB09 Thu 18 Sep 2014 - 6:57

Hello, future C.O.O.K.I.E.S - clanmembers,

before you're going to post your application, I highly recommend to read this tiny guide on how to properly write an application to make it both, easier for you to write one and easier for us to gather all the information we need. Here is a list of everything we need to know about you:

1.) Your DevPro Nickname: Simple, your nickname that you're using when dueling on DevPro.
2.) Your RL Name: Your first name is all we need. We don't want to call each other by their nicks all the time.
3.) Age: Your real life age (date of birth is not needed)
4.) Yu-Gi-Oh! - Experience: Tell us about your current experience with the Yu-Gi-Oh! - Trading Card Game. For how long do you play the game already? Do you duel in real life? Favorite archetypes, cards, etc. It doesn't have to be a whole essay, a brief introduction is enough.
5.) Why do you want to join us?: Also, how did you find us? Same as in 4.), this can be answered in a few words already.
6.) Your name in Skype. Most of our activity is inside our Skype confi so it would be better to have it.

Here is an example of how your application should look like:
A Guide on how to write an application [Must Read] 6b410f5f13

[b]DevPro Nickname:
FB09
RL Name: Laura
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Experience: I started playing the game in my childhood for the first time and for fun only. It became interesting again for me in september 2013, where I started to play on Dueling Network. After a few months I switched to DevPro as an online-dueling plattform. I do not play the game in real life but I really enjoy playing online with friends. For now, my favorite archetype of all time is the Spellbook/Prophecy archetype, my favorite card is Frog the Jam tongue .
Why do you want to join us?: Alot of people I knew from the German-Channel Chat were in the C.O.O.K.I.E.S clan already so I wanted to play with them more frequently so I applied myself Smile .
A Guide on how to write an application [Must Read] 6b410f5f13
Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Looking forward to read all of your applications! Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
~FB09
FB09
FB09
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8
Bewertung : 0

https://ygocookies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down